- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 3.5oz pkg pistachio pudding mix
- 6 oz bag flaked coconut
- 2T butter or margarine, melted (1 ounce)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups finely chopped pistachios
- 5 ½ -6 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 drop leaf green coloring gel (opt)
- Semisweet and/or White Chocolate chips, melted
- Paramount Crystals
- 1/2 cup Dark Green Confectioners Melts
I used Ghiradelli brand chocolate chips. I also added some paramount crystals to
thin the chocolate.
When melting white chocolate, melt carefully over hot water in a double boiler.
Do not allow the water the boil as the white chocolate burns easily.
Because this was for St Patrick's Day, I added 5-6 dark green Confectioner's melts at the last
making a pretty soft green.
Dip chilled balls into melted dark or white chocolate using a fork.
Then carefully slide off the fork onto wax paper or a silicone mat using a small spatula, as shown.
Set aside to cool completely.
To decorate, melt about a 1/3 cup of green confectioner's melts.
Pour into a piping bag and clip just the tip off the bag.
Have fun decorating your candy.
I used stripes on the dark chocolate and swirls on the white chocolate.
Mmmmmmm -Chocolate on the outside,
gentle flavors of pistachio and coconut on the inside!
With this candy, there's plenty of Green on hand for St Paddy's Day!
A world of wishes at your command.
God and his angels close to hand.
Friends and family their love impart,
and Irish blessings in your heart!
Recipe, Tutorial and Photography by Jacque Benson 2011
All Rights Reserved.
This material may not be reproduced without permission from the author.