Spring Has Sprung!

French Floral



Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Faerie Magick

"The world is full of Magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper."

~Bertrand Russell~

I have always loved faeries and magic. I still love them today.

Fairy tales enthralled me as a child.  They still fill me with joy.
It's no wonder that these wonderful, magical creatures have permeated my art.

So when Faerie Magazine called and asked me if I would write a tutorial for their next publication,
I was delighted!

Faerie Magazine is a wonderful publication celebrating the fairy kingdom.
It is beautifully done, with stories of the little folk and beautiful art of the fae.
And in this latest issue, they added a new section called,
 "Magical Sweets and Enchanted Treats"--

and this is where you can find the complete tutorial to create
Marshmallow Fairy Flowers.
These little flowers that will be a great topper for any confection,
such as cookies, candy, mini-cakes or petit fours.


So contact Faerie Magazine today and get your subscription.
Be sure to order a copy of the latest issue as well!


If you snooze, you lose!
Click on the banner to go to Faerie Magazine!

If you want your children to be brilliant, read them fairy tales.
 If you want them to be geniuses, read them more fairy tales.
 ~Albert Einstein

4 comments:

  1. Those. Figures. Are. Amazing! And the little flowers! So beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacque!! That is so totally awesome!!! You make beautiful fairies. The fairy flowers are amazingly cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

May the saint protect ye-
An' sorrow neglect ye,
An' bad luck to the one
That doesn't respect ye
t' all that belong to ye,
An long life t' yer honor-
That's the end of my song t' ye!