- "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future,
- concentrate the mind on the present moment.”
“We must use time wisely and forever realize
- that the time is always ripe to do right.”
- ~Nelson Mandela
- Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind ?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and auld lang syne?
- For auld lang syne, my jo,
for auld lang syne,
we’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
A Toast to the New Year
A stranger you were once.
Then, with a gentle look you took my hand.
As our lives engaged,
you lit my life and I held both your hands.
Now that decades have passed,
ours souls have indeed become one.
How fortunate we are
that we have found the love so true
that everyone dreams about.
- Laura Veronica Merodio -